Resources for Teachers
Resources for Teachers:
- ·Labor Education for the K-12 Classroom: Resource Guide for Teachers: A comprehensive guide for teachers on resources, curriculum, organizations and books to teach Labor History. A product of the California Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO. http://www.cft.org/about/comm/labor/RG02.pdf.
- Collective Bargaining Education Project: This unique project of the United Teachers Los Angeles union provides high quality trainings and curriculum to high school teachers that meet the standards of the Los Angeles Unified School District.. http://www.lausd.k12.ca.us/lausd/offices/cbep.
- Labor in the Schools Committee: A standing committee of the California Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO. http://www.cft.org/about/comm/labor/index.html.
- Youth, Unions and You Teachers Resource: This fantastic teacher's guide, put together by the British Columbia Teachers' Federation and the B.C. Federation of Labour, contains dozens of thorough lesson plans for a 8th- 11th grade classes. http://www.bctf.ca/lessonaids/online/la2039.
- Eyes on the Fries Curriculum: Companion to Eyes on the Fries video. Popular education training son the economy, workers and how it all works. Contact Young Workers United at 415-621-4155 or firstname.lastname@example.org